Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Danko/Kline (Magyar 2811)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Danko is a pre-agricultural, pre-Industrial, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- It requires significant imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to slowly improve barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Kline Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Kline (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Danko Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Danko
Primary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial marquis.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|