Jump to navigation Jump to search
First Emperor of the Third Imperium, many subsequent emperors also took this name. Refer to the article on the particular Emperor.
- Cleon I 0-53
- First Emperor and founder of the Third Imperium
- Cleon II 53-54
- Cleon the Weak, Son of Cleon I.
- Cleon III 244-245
- Cleon the Mad, great-great-great-great-grandson of Cleon I. Original reason for the Right of Assassination
- Cleon IV 475-555
- A distant Zhunastu relation.
- Cleon V 615-618
- One of the Barracks Emperors.