|Walei/Egyrn (Trojan Reach 0902)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||K3 V M5 V|
Walei is a fluid world with oceans of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, or hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Egyrn Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
The world is extremely hostile towards human life: the atmosphere is poisonous and corrosive, acid rain storms lash the landscape, and the temperature is nearly 90° at night and even hotter during the day.
Binary Solar System
Walei Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Walei Primary Primary Orange K3 V Walei Companion Secondary Red M5 V
The world was initially settled in the hope that it could be terraformed for easier access to its mineral resources.
- When terrforming failed, the colonists moved into underground tunnels.
- Due to extreme electromagnetic fields, the inhabitants have developed technology that does not rely on electricity.
History & Background (Dossier)
- At over 80 million, it has the highest population in the subsector.
- The trading cartel McClellan Factors maintains a Factor on the mainworld.