|No. of Stars||18|
|Majority Control||Non-aligned - 56%|
|2nd Control||Belgardian Sojourn - 17%|
|Map Key||Map Key|
Except for the extreme coreward end, Egyrn subsector is largely unknown to the greater Imperial public.
- 1 Description
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The subsector name preserves the original title of Ashley's Rock.
- Sir Gildemar Tomas Ashley was a staunch supporter of the Solomani faction who settled this world after the Solomani Rim War (990-1002).
- Most data available on the subsector is due to another famous character, Bennett Lai da Santos, a gentleman-explorer and rogue of the mercantile persuasion.
Subsector Summary: 1116
Egyrn, subsector B of Trojan Reach has 18 worlds, of which 14 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 120 million sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are no High population (Hi) worlds, no Moderate population (Ph) worlds, six Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, seven Low population (Lo) worlds, and two Barren (Ba) worlds. There are three Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, and no Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There is one Rich (Ri) world versus no Industrial (In) worlds. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, two Desert (De) worlds, no Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, four Poor (Po) worlds, three Vacuum (Va) worlds, and no Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are no Naval bases in the subsector, one Scout base, and no Way stations. The highest population world is Walei (Trojan Reach 0902). The highest tech level is 9 at Belgard (Trojan Reach 1106). The average technology level is 5 (with most between 2 and 7).
The Non-Aligned Human-dominated worlds in Egyrn encompasses 11 worlds with a population of 120 million. The highest population world is Walei (Trojan Reach 0902). The highest tech level is 8 at Walei (Trojan Reach 0902). The average technology level is 6 (with most between 4 and 7).
The Belgardian Sojurnate in Egyrn has jurisdiction over three worlds with a population of less than 1 million.
The Non-Aligned unclaimed worlds in Egyrn encompasses two worlds with a population of less than 1 million.
World Listing: 1116
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes
History & Background (Dossier)
Believed to have been settled during the Ramshackle Empire era (c. -1700) and since regressed to isolated low-tech societies.
Polity Listing: 1116
- Belgardian Sojurnate: 3 world/s
- Non-Aligned (Human-dominated)
- Third Imperium Client State
- Zhodani Consulate Client State
The following species are believed to have originated in this area:
- No information yet available.
Significant populations of the following sophont races exist within this subsector:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Classic Traveller Adventure 4: Leviathan
- Periodical: Classic Traveller Third Imperium Fanzine
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 20
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Journal 3 in Article: 'Domain of Deneb: Sector Data'
- Mongoose Traveller: Aslan