Ultraviolet is a region of the electromagnetic spectrum: ultraviolet radiation lies between visible light and X-rays. UV Detectors are able to measure long wave ultraviolet A (UVA), short wave ultraviolet B (UVB), and very short wave ultraviolet C (UVC) (far UV).
- It is a passive sensor.
No information yet available.
A device that emits Near Ultraviolet (UV-A) light is often referred to as blacklight.
UV Detectors correspond to vision:
- Visible Light: 400nm (Purple)
- Near Ultraviolet: 310nm (Sparkle)
- Ultraviolet: 240nm (Uv)
- Dark Ultraviolet: 170nm (Darkuv)
- Hard Ultraviolet: 100nm (Harduv)
- Very Hard Ultraviolet: 30nm (Vharduv)