There May Be Troubles Ahead
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|There May Be Troubles Ahead|
|Publisher||March Harrier Publishing|
|Available from||DriveThru RPG|
|Traveller Aid Society Community Content|
Eight adventures for Referee and single player or very small groups.
- A Troubled Memory allows a backwoods ‘barbarian’ from an unexplored world to encounter a wider civilization and much higher technology levels. This may provide answers to an unexplained part of his or her past life.
- A Troubled Place gives a backwater noble a chance to make a difference for his downtrodden people.
- A Troubled Library explores the fears of a librarian scholar regarding the safety of knowledge storage.
- A Troubled Recovery concerns a belter who has been a victim of an accident and receives rather surprising visitors whilst in the Priory of Panunzio.
- A Troubled Mind sees a parent’s concern for their child eventually involving the hunt for a secret, and illegal, psionic institute.
- In A Troubled Treasure, deserters, Sword Worlders, archaeologists and others are interested in a valuable find in the desert with a PC or two caught up in the middle of finding it and fighting over it.
- A Troubled Ship or The Frabjous Day, allows one, two or three novices to jump right into a Traveller experience and get a taste for what might lie ahead.
- A Troubled Case juxtaposes city and desert as the PC or PCs discover all is not quite what it seems.
Includes a one page introduction to Traveller for beginners.
- Timothy Collinson
- Timothy J. Himes, Ron Stepp, Emily White, Rob Caswell, Dean Spencer, Timothy Collinson
Table of Contents
No information yet available.