- EXTERNAL LINK: The origin of humanity as we know it is just a myth. We are actually much, much older
Smelchak Notes (2016)
- CARD Cardiovascular system
- Circulates blood around the body via the heart, arteries and veins, delivering oxygen and nutrients to organs and cells.
- Carries waste products away from organs and cells.
- DIGE Digesto-excretory system:
- Mechanical and chemical processes that provide nutrients via the mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines.
- Eliminates solid waste from the body.
- ENDO Endocrine system:
- Provides chemical communications within the body using hormones.
- Provides chemical communications outside the body using pheromones.
- EXOC Integumentary-Exocrine system
- Skin, hair, nails, sweat and other exocrine glands.
- Body's surface or outer covering.
- LYMP Lymphatic / Immune system:
- The system comprising a network of lymphatic vessels that carry a clear fluid called lymph.
- Defends the body against disease-causing agents.
- MUSC Musculoskeletal system
- Bones supporting the body and its organs.
- Enables the body to move using muscles.
- NERV Nervous system
- Collects and processes information from the senses via nerves and the brain and tells the muscles to contract to cause physical actions.
- Probable locus of psionic aptitude.
- REPR Reproductive system
- The sex organs required for the production of offspring.
- Includes genetic mutation/variance through conjugal genetic expression.
- RESP Respiratory system
- The lungs and the trachea that bring air into the body.
- And out of the body.
- RENA Renal-urinary system:
- The system where the kidneys filter blood.
- Eliminates liquid waste from the body.
Troika tendency of government.
Rancke Notes (2007)
I wanted to add links to the Category:Minor Human Race and Category:Variant Human Race pages, but couldn't figure out how.
- Rancke 11:11, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
To turn a category tag into a link, put a colon ':' at the front of the name. For example: to use [[Category: Minor Human Race]] as a link, enter it as [[:Category: Minor Human Race]]. The same functionality works for images as well.
- Tjoneslo 11:48, 26 April 2007 (UTC)