(Redirected from Precious minerals)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Resources are an important component of the IISS Economic Extension.
- Resource Units (RUs) are a generalized way of measures resources and other materials.
Resources are any materials available for processing and exploitation.
They include natural resources, minerals, ores, metals, energy sources, biological assets, and any other materials of limited availability.
- Resource Types
History & Background (Dossier)
All technological societies and civilizations must learn how to efficiently extract, collect, and use resources for manufacturing. A sophontic organization can be made or broken from such resource management skills.
References & Contributors (Sources)
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science