The oytrip is communal in nature, sharing resources for the common good, each caste contributing its abilities and services to the overall community's needs.
- Most oytripin are simple, pastoral communities devoted to agriculture, hunting and gathering, or similar functions. On more sophisticated Droyne worlds, or in integrated settings with mixed racial habitation, an oytrip may specialize in manufacturing, trade, or even in a military role.
Within a single oytrip, social relations are quite smooth and well-regulated. Natural leaders emerge to deal with each specific problem that comes up. The Dreskayin within the oytrip are answerable to the Leader-of-Leaders. Drones within the oytrip constitute a separate advisory council, as well as bing responsible for casting of the young Droynes.
- The leaders have absolute and unquestioned authority, but would no more think of misusing that authority than they would consider destroying the entire oytrip for no reason.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 5: Droyne
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science