|Okefir/Ch'naar (Core 1035)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||G2 V M1 V|
Okefir is a rich, nonindustrial world.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- It has high-grade living conditions and life on this world is much admired by off-worlders.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ch'naar Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Madalagaa.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Aursis (world).
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Okefir Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Okefir
Primary Main Sequence 1 5100 - 5900 1 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0093 0.08294 0.8 - 1.3 0.93 9.3 Orbit # * * 3 3 7 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Okefir
Secondary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
Both Okefir and its neighbor Gur (Core 1034) have been owned by Aursis (Core 1134) since their colonization in 57. Vala remains somewhat backward and dependent on Aursan technology, but Madalagaa has begun to progress; a rebellion has been stirring there for about 30 years. Laws imposed by Aursis have become progressively more stringent; some efforts have been made to lure or force the best minds of the planet away.