Forum:Traveller Wiki Editorial Team (2017)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Traveller Wiki Editorial Team (2017)
I would like all of us to exchange emails and be able to form a better team to coordinate our shared project and passion.
- We should exchange at CotI, not here at the wiki.
- I would also like anyone who wants to be formally identified as a member of the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team to identify yourself on this thread. I will add your name to the honor role with your permission and consent.
- This is 100% voluntary and currently carries no overt reward or compensation. It's all intrinsic reward right now.
- However I have been speaking with several publishers and will speak with FFE to coordinate some kind of benefit, but no guarantees. So far, everyone has been very positive about it.
- - Maksim-Smelchak (talk) 07:15, 8 February 2017 (EST)
- My usual "Wiki Editorial Team" is this list.
- I vastly prefer using these forum's on the wiki for discussion of changes regarding the wiki. This is so the future members of the editorial team have access to the history of what changes were made and why. The forum may not be as convenient as, have the immediate feedback of, email. But the easily accessible historical discussions about formatting and content are important.
- Tjoneslo (talk) 09:31, 8 February 2017 (EST)
Traveller Wiki Editorial Team (2019)
I use a combination of communication methods to reach the community, and especially volunteers.
- For those holdouts to more contemporary methods, I use these forums and email.
- For the everyday workings of the team, we use FaceBook Instant Messenger, Discord, cell phone text, social media, and other forms of instant messaging.
- Because of Thomas's very prudent caution, we don't use the wiki or forums to exchange emails or contact data. We exchange such identifying data at CotI.
- I have regularly scheduled meetings with MWM so I can coordinate with FFE, T5 Second Survey, and the Inner Circle as much as is prudent.