Forum:Sector data pages layout for different eras
We now have four data pages for each sector. And as we add data for different era's it will be needed to add these same data pages for each era. The four pages (currently) for each sector are:
- Spinward Marches Sector/economic - trade map economic data
- Spinward Marches Sector/sector - table layout of the sector data
- Spinward Marches Sector/climate - the generated climate data.
- Spinward_Marches_Sector/world_list/Milieu_1116 - Data file layout of the sector data
- And there may be a 5th (the original world list page).
As the world_list page shows, we will have different version of the data files for each era. The question is what is the best way to have this work that makes sense?
The two options are:
- As the world_list page shows above, make a sub page on each page for the era data. So there would be a economic/Milieu 1116, a sector/Milieu 1116, climate/Milieu 1116, and repeated for each era.
- Swap the era and page order. So there would be a Milieu 1116/economic, Milieu 1116/sector, Milieu 1116/climate, Milieu 1116/world list.