|Cahokia/I-Glathriel (Beyond 1438)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Cahokia is a rich world with a moderate population over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- This world has high-grade living conditions with a good climate and a non-harmful environment. As such, this world is much sought after with large queues for immigration here.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Most observers think that the planet's economy and population will prosper in the near future barring outside forces.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the I-Glathriel Subsector of Beyond Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information currently available.
Cahokia Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Cahokia
Primary Main Sequence 1.248 6000 - 6700 3.042 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01234 0.14467 1.39 - 2.26 1.234 12.34 Orbit # * 0 4 3 7 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
- Cahokia owns the following worlds:
Cahokia has a Class A Starport, an excellent quality installation which includes all the expected amenities including refined fuel for starships, brokerage services for passengers and cargo, and a variety of ship provisions. There is a shipyard capable of doing annual maintenance, overhauls and other kinds of repair, and construction of both starships and non-starships. Most ports of this classification have both a Highport and a Downport.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|