CORE is a gaming collective set up to produce quality supplements and software to complement Marc Miller's classic SF role-playing game Traveller.
- Jo Grant was one of the leads for the project.
CORE's role is to help organize and make commonly available some of the fruits of this activity.
Who or What is CORE?
- CORE is a group of writers for Traveller material. They were largely responsible for Milieu 0, Pocket Empires, Psionic Institutes, and Aliens Archive from Imperium Games, and for The Long Way Home and most of the '101' series from BITS.
- - From Freelance Traveller FAQ
- EXTERNAL LINK: Core home website
CORE, and the Solstation Traveller sites were created by and are maintained by Jo Grant.
- Much like The Zhodani Base, it's astrographic files and allegiance code lists have fueled the imaginations of generations of fans.
- White Dwarf magazine's Issue 59 had an article about CORE from which the name is believed to have been derived.