Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bogustin/Cemplas (Core 1323)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||G3 V M8 V|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Cemplas Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was known as Kushur Naa.
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Bogustin Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Bogustin
Primary Main Sequence 0.98 4900 - 5800 0.886 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00891 0.07807 0.75 - 1.22 0.891 8.91 Orbit # * * 3 3 7 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Bogustin
Secondary Main Sequence 0.244 1900 - 2500 0.003 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00224 0.00415 0.04 - 0.06 0.224 2.24 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
- The colonists built a giant orbital complex, and spends much of its time in a total terraforming project to make the world itself inhabitable.
- Forty years after the colony was founded, Harton went bankrupt, and V'cabi proclaimed himself as V'cabi I.
- Now 198 years old, thanks to anagathics and good Vilani bloodlines, and still rules the world.
- His doting population is gearing up for the bicentennial celebration of the government.
- Bogustin Studios is well-known for its fine holographic entertainment programs, many of which are computer generated.