Federation Development Agency
The Federation Development Agency (FDA) is a part of the Hive Federation and performs many tasks including world development, exploration, first contact with alien species, diplomacy, Hive Federation expansion, and many other roles.
The Federation Development Agency handles a multitude of responsibilities ranging from exploratory expeditions to diplmatic contacts to governement assistance for self-improvement. It has wide responsibities for evaluating, contacting, and dealing with new members or potential races.
- Federation expansion is still continuing at a slow but steady pace, and the FDA is the exploration organization which is primarily charged with continuing this growth.
- Most Hiver activity outside the Federation falls under the control of the Federation Development Agency.
When the Hivers moved out into the stars and first established their federation, they realized that one responsibility of their government would be further development of the many worlds they found, and explotation of the resources they discovered.
- The Federation Development Agency was given this task.
- Classic Traveller Hivers (Alien Module 7)
- GURPS Traveller: Alien Races 3
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science