Covenant of Sufren
- It is part of Charted Space.
|None||Pre-Imperial||None||No standard code||None|
|None||1st Survey (300)||None||2-ltr code||None|
|None||2nd Survey (1065)||None||4-ltr code||None|
|Sons of Craig||3rd Survey (Covenant of Sufren)||SoCr||4-ltr code||None|
The Covenant of Sufren, founded in 1201 is a human, interstellar, multi-system government centered in the Diaspora sector. Unlike many pocket empires or even the Reformation Coalition, it has maintained uninterrupted interstellar contact for the 70 years since the Collapse, no mean feat.
The Covenant of Sufren government is characterized as having a high degree of centralization, which sets uniform policies that direct the entire multi-system state and largely disregards local/planetary differences. The Covenant of Sufren government is usually classified as a Parliamentary Republic, a form of a Unitary State.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The capital/s of this polity is/are located in the following location/s:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Periodical: Traveller: The New Era Challenge76
- Traveller: The New Era Traveller Referee's screen
- Early Fallen
- New Era 1248 Sourcebook 4: Freedom Leagues
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science