Combat Service Ribbon
The Combat Service Ribbon is granted to personnel who served in a recognized war or campaign.
|Combat Service Ribbon||CSR||Combat service.||None.|
A War Ribbon is granted by the Imperium for service in a declared war. Each war ribbon has a unique pattern to tell them apart. Periods of service are indicated by engraved bar clasps on the ribbon.
A Campaign Ribbon is granted by a Sector or Domain Command for service in a campaign. Every Sector Command has a unique two-color ribbon and each Domain Command has a unique colored ribbon. The campaign designation (e.g. "Abyss Campaign") and any unit battle honors (e.g. "Gram") are signified as engraved bar clasps worn on the ribbon.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information currently available.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Frank Chadwick. Mercenary (Game Designers Workshop, 1978), 4,10.
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), TBD.
- Marc Miller. Players' Manual (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 48,49,53.
- Douglas E. Berry. Ground Forces (Steve Jackson Games, 2000), 52-53.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), 48,71.
- Peter Gray - Traveller TNE Mailing List Deneb Sector Library Data: Miscellaneous Background published 20 June 2001
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science