Jump to navigation Jump to search
This template defines the table "BasesCode". View table.
|Code||Name||Statement (Summary Synopsis Paragraph)||Category||Notes|
A template to enter the base codes and descriptions into the Cargo tables.
- code = The one to four charaters for the bases located on or near the world.
- name = A short descriptive name of the base code(s)
- description = Long description of these code combinations
- category = List of category page(s) to be included on world pages where this is used.
- eras = List of eras when the Allegiance would be found
- notes = Any relevant notes about these codes.