Jump to navigation Jump to search
This template defines the table "AllegianceCode". View table.
|Code||Short Code||Description||Detail||Short Name||Locations||Eras||Population code||notes||article|
A template to enter the allegiance codes and descriptions into the Cargo tables.
- code = The 4 character T5 Second Survey code for the allegiance
- shortCode = The 2 character (pre-T5SS) code for the allegiance
- description = The page/name of the allegiance
- detail = The page/name of a detailed description for this allegiance.
- detail2 = The page/name of a second detailed description for this allegiance
- shortName = A short name to identify the Polity.
- locations = List of Sectors where the Allegiance would be found
- eras = List of eras when the Allegiance would be found.
- Population = Sophont code (4 letter) for the default or primary population of this polity. Default is "Huma"
- notes = Any relevant notes about the allegiance.
- article = "a" or "an", whichever works better with the shortName