From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- EXTERNAL LINK: NASA Develops Cryo-Fluid Capacitor for Hydrogen on Demand
- EXTERNAL LINK: A note on fuel use
- EXTERNAL LINK: Article feedback request on FB
- EXTERNAL LINK: Hydrogen, a fuel for starships and maybe ground cars?
A note on fuel use:
- A ton of fuel provides 4 weeks of fuel for 1 EP in High Guard.
- In jump space, your fuel use is only your computer, life support is considered minimal, weapons and maneuver are not being active.
- If you have a month's worth of fuel for the Power plant to start jump, you will have almost all of it ready at the end of jump, for most ships.