The text currently says TNE was a variant of TW2K v2.2
- I think it was the other way around, i.e. TW2K v2.2 was Twilight 2000 adapted so that its mechanics basically matched those of TNE and the other 'House Rules' games.
- Given that Twilight 2K was published in 1993 and TNE also in 1993 it would be difficult to say who inspired whom. It is known that TNE was built on the entire engine that started with TW2K (version 2 and earlier). Maybe if we asked Loren...
- - Tjoneslo 16:34, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
Combat in Traveller t20/d20 (2008)
The Book (the big 400+ pager) gives only the very tiniest and briefest description of standard combat.
- Having not played RPGs and d20 styles in many years, I found it vague even befuddling.
- Is there anywhere I can get a very basic rundown of how battle works, in 1st grade ultra-basic point by point explanation?
- If so, I can be emailed at: email@example.com
?Incomplete Article? (2008)
This article is listed as being incomplete - apart from a few reference boxes, what else is needed? Gruffty 11:40, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- It's missing a summary of the Mongoose Traveller rules. Otherwise, the we should probably remove it. Unless you feel the description of one or more of the rule sets is incomplete. Tjoneslo 13:10, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- OK, I'll hash out a summary of the MongTrav rules for it. Thanks! :) Gruffty Hivers: If you tolerate us, then your children will be next... 13:19, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
GURPS Interstellar Wars (2006)
"It does propose multiple campaign flavour." What? If anyone knows what this sentence is supposed to say (it must be missing at least one or two words), please correct it. ~~ a random jim
- fixed: Tjoneslo 03:06, 15 November 2006 (UTC)