Jump to navigation Jump to search
Classic or Regency Era? (2007)
The top of the page says "Classic Era (1115)", but the text relates Mertactor only to the Regency era. I know nothing about the Regency, and little about Mertactor, simply hoping to learn a bit more about the acting capital of District 268 during the Classic Era and the GT timeline. Shouldn't the text also mention that role? Is there even information about that?
- - (Mcv 16:10, 7 September 2007 (UTC))
- The UWP is for the classic era (see example) but the writeup is from the Regency era. This is probably just a cut and paste item. I've added what little I've found from the HIWG docs, but there may not be much. You may also want to try Volentine Gambit, which is a complete adventure set on the world.
- - Tjoneslo 19:23, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
"Short-Sleeve" Atmosphere? (2019)
Ought that not be "shirt-sleeve" atmosphere, or is there a nuance I am missing?
- - A guy named Sean that isn't a registered user (but loves Traveller).
It probably ought to be that, Sean.
- Thank you for your feedback.
- I am formally inviting you to join the wiki team and register an account. Would love to have you. Will help you with anything and everything.
- - Maksim-Smelchak (talk) 21:23, 16 June 2019 (EDT)