Jump to navigation Jump to search
- EXTERNAL LINK: Vignette 32: “Why’s the computer so big? Why’s it so slow? Why does it have a tap on the front?” by Felbrigg Herriot
- EXTERNAL LINK: CotI: Big computers are no problem
- EXTERNAL LINK: Blog: Big Computers, No Problem
- EXTERNAL LINK: We are familiar with computer technology created by the West during the beginning of the 'computer age'. Here is some info about Soviet technology during that time.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Maybe Traveller computers are so big because they are actually Babbage Engines...
- EXTERNAL LINK: Do GMs running CT go with the computer and program rules as is, use other Traveller rules in conjunction with CT, rules from another game entirely grafted onto CT, homebrew, or some Frankenstein's monster mix?
T20 The Traveller's Handbook. Pgs.223-233