Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Senlis/Pax Rulin (Trojan Reach 2108)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the massive extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- It is a member of the Senlis Foederate in the Pax Rulin Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- It is the capital of the Senlis Foederate and contains a military base.
- The Baraccai Technum trading cartel has appointed a Factor to the mainworld.
The only body of water on the surface of Senlis is the Great Lake, an expanse of brackish, tainted water.
- Most of the world's population dwell along great artificial canals that surround the Great Lake.
- At the head of each canal network is a huge water-purification plant controlled by the rulers of Senlis.
- For centuries the Senlis government has used drugs added to the water supply to sedate or manipulate the emotions of the population according to political need.