Imperial Edict 97
Imperial Edict 97 is an executive order is the enabling act for the use of Imperial Warrants.
Unusually obscure for such a wide ranging and powerful edict, it is nonetheless on file at all Imperial installations. The edict text runs to 34 pages, much of it pure legalese; when distilled down, it proves very direct- assist the holder of an Imperial Warrant with all the power you can bring to bear.
No information yet available.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. The Kinunir (Game Designers Workshop, 1979), 40.
- John Harshman, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. Library Data (A-M) (Game Designers Workshop, 1981), 32.
- Marc Miller. Agent of the Imperium (Far Future Enterprises, 2015), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science