Forum:The Efate Run: Players
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Forums: Index > Play by wiki > The Efate Run: Players
I'm interested in playing. I monitor the forums (and the wiki) regularly, so when you start posting here I'll join right in. Tjoneslo 14:09, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
- Great. Just make up a character and send it to me. Rancke 14:27, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
- I've now had four people tell me that they want to play, as well as two inquiries. Knowing from experience that sometimes people find out that they don't have as much time as they thought they had, or the game turns out not to be what they expected, or something crops up, I'm not calling any of the four confirmed until until I get a character draft, but if that happens, the players are:
List of players
- Thomas Jones-Low
- Megan Robertson
- Karl Gallagher (Gabon Roughbark, Suerrat Engineer)
- John Wood (Hanic Bralt, Ex-belter astrogator)
At the moment I've tentatively assigned the purser character to Megan and the engineer to Karl, so it looks like Thomas and John gets the watch-standing officers.
- That's fine by me... now need to dig out & read the GURPS: Traveller rules as I have not rolled up a character under that version although I've played it! Got a clear picture of what the character is like, now have to put some numbers to him :-) - Megan.
- Same here. Currently cooking up a Suerrat engineer. - Karl
- Great. I've sent a draft character to Hans, Human ex-Belter, now a pilot/mate on merchant lines. Can't wait to get started. Yatima 10:10, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
- Mine's in as well. - Karl.
I've had a look at John's and Karl's characters. There are a few things I'd like to adjust, but the basic concepts work fine. Rancke 11:31, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
- It will be Saturday before I get to sit down with the books, but I'll try to get at least an outline to you then. - Megan. [Update: Character now submitted]
- Revised character writeup submitted. - Karl
- John G. Wood
- Timothy Ray
- Les DeGroff
I have plans for a second plot line that would eventually merge with the main plot, but I'm not going ahead with that until I can judge the amount of work running this campaign will be.
Others who are interested are also welcome to get put on the waiting list.
- With the conditions you've posted, I'm happy to be on that waiting list. I'm intrigued that there's another John Wood actively interested in Traveller! - John G. Wood
- Hi John, I noticed you on various forums (QLI and SJ Games). Glad you use that middle initial or things could get confusing! Maybe I'll see you on this game later on. (John Wood) Yatima 10:10, 2 May 2007 (UTC)