A Baronet who is granted a Baronetcy will typically be awarded a noble's fief associated with one primary world (usually one which is pre-rich or pre-agricultural in character in the case of a Landed Baronet), or (rarely) with a particular minor territory or small organization.
- (Note that most Baronets are honorific titles, and are not granted an associated Baronetcy).
The land grant of a Landed Baronet will typically be the equivalent of 2 terrain hexes on the fief-world, and an equivalent number of terrain hexes on non-mainworlds within the same star system.
- The Baronetcy may contain a specific land-grant of between 10-100 km2 on the core world.
- The land grant of a Baronetcy is also sometimes called a Lordship.
No information yet available.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- MegaTraveller: Imperial Encyclopedia
- Mongoose Traveller; Library Data
- GURPS Traveller: Nobles
- T5 Core Rules
- Traveller 5th Periodical: Imperiallines 7 (magazine)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science