Thieves' World (world)
(Redirected from St. Foy (world))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Thieves' World/Liberty Hall (Beyond 0902)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
Thieves' World is a rich, agricultural, nonindustrial garden world with a near-ideal, utopian environment conducive to most sophonts and high-grade living conditions due to a bustling economy.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Liberty Hall Subsector of Beyond Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Thieves' World Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Thieves' World
Primary Main Sequence 0.871 4300 - 5300 0.52 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00846 0.05981 0.57 - 0.93 0.846 8.46 Orbit # * * 2 2 7
Native Sophont (NIL):
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
This world is the seat of the Duchy of St. Foy. (UWP (Duchy): B865650-9). 
Thieves' World: Thieves' World does not have a starport. The Class X Starport is an indication that no starport exists in the system. There are no facilities or services available, and no site marked for landing.
- See also: Duchy of St. Foy.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Paranoia Press, The Beyond
- Paranoia Press, The Beyond, 1991 online updates by Chuck Kallenbach
- TravellerMap T5SS Data
- Author & Contributor: Michael J. Maley
- External Link: High Tortuga
- Author & Contributor: MIMIC - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 High Tortuga (non-cannon) dead link