Reading Gaol (world)
|Reading Gaol/I-Glathriel (Beyond 1034)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|New Era (1200)|| |
Reading Gaol is a barren world with no overt population, government, or law level.
- This world could be populated if anyone had an inclination to do so...
- This die back world was once settled and developed, but the inhabitants have either died off or left leaving behind the remnants of their civilization.
- A Prison World, exile camp, or prison camp for criminals or other exiles is located upon this world in addition to other points of interest.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the I-Glathriel Subsector of Beyond Sector.
- The world variously known as Hoornebe, Eisya'akh, or Dagon also occupies the same stellar hex as this world. 
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Reading Gaol Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Reading Gaol Primary Red M2 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information currently available.
Era 1116: Reading Gaol has a frontier quality starport.
- A Class-E Starport Facility is a very limited facility.
- This facility has no shipyard and can only perform extremely limited repair work at best.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class are usually a Lowport and a Highport would almost never be found.
Era 1200: Reading Gaol has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Paranoia Press, The Beyond
- Paranoia Press, The Beyond, 1991 online updates by Chuck Kallenbach
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- External Link: Beyond Library (defunct) by Author & Contributor: Peter Gray
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science