An Inertial Compensator is gravitic technology device capbale of counteracting the affects of inertia.
- It is also known as the Inertial Damper, Deceleration Compensator, Inertial Equalizer, Acceleration Compensator, or Drive Compensator.
- It is a kind of Ship Equipment.
It allows pilots to overcome physiological limits when controlling very high performance craft.
It is a step towards developing the Inertialess drive.
- Inclined seats.
- Crash couches.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jordan Weisman. "Book 2." Adventure Class Ships Volume 1 (1982): TBD.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science