An Astrographic Feature is a feature or phenomenon noted on starcharts
- They are also called astrographic objects or astronomic bodies.
Astrographic Feature originally only included astronomical or astrophysical phenomena, but the term later came to include sophontogrpahic or sociographic features such as postal routes, trade routes, and other features useful to spacefarers.
- Old Battlesites
- Postal Routes
- Sophont Space or sophont-controlled areas
- Trade Routes
- X-boat Routes
No information yet available.
- Fairly well understood phenomena...
- A poorly understood phenomenon is known as an Anomaly.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: MIMIC - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science