This template is used to display the data for one star using the Template:StarData.layout to create a set of rows in a table. The StarData.layout is not a complete navigation box. It is intended to be used with the Template:MonostellarSystem and other star information navigation boxes.
This template uses the Cargo query processing to query the Star Data Table.
Parameters to this template are:
- primary = Stellar classification of the primary (e.g. G2 V)
- name = Name of the system.
- PrimaryName = name of the primary
- PrimaryNotes = Notes or remarks about the primary (optional)
- Hierarchy = Order of the stars in the system: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, ...