Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 07:07, 11 September 2019 by Tjoneslo (Those are template parameters. It changing them breaks the templates.)
This template combines the Cite extension <ref> tag with a call to the Template:Ludography cite to allow fast set up of the correct references in a page to the formatted citations.
- Template: Unpublished cite - for citation of material published directly in the wiki.
- Template:Source cite - for citation of material published at other sites or books not in the Ludography.
- A name for this citation. Used by the ref tag to allow multiple reference to the same citation
- Ludography cite document name.
- Ludography cite document page (e.g. 15) or range of pages (1-4) being cited.
- (optional) Ludography cite article within the document to reference.
- (optional) Ludography cite Versions of Traveller name for the book. Used to disambiguate identical titles from different versions of Traveller.
- (optional) Ludography cite edition of the book. Used to disambiguate identical titles with different editions.