style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
|Law Level||No law|
|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||2|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Rorise supports a population of fewer than 10,000 sophonts. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Mora Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Rorise, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
Astrography & Planetology
Rorise is a member of the Spinward Main.
The radioactive dust filling the atmosphere of this world is thought to occur naturally, thrown up by the many volcanoes which dot the surface of the planet.
Rorise Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Rorise primary
Primary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
IISS GURPS Astrographics Survey
3022 Rorise (Imperial)
Starport: Class III.
Diameter: 7,129 miles (11,400 km).
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen, tainted by ash, radioactive dust and volcanic gases.
Population: 10 (scientific enclave).
Government: Athenian-style democracy.
Control Level: 1.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: 2.0.
History & Background (Dossier)
The Planetoid Monitor Empress Troyhune was moved to Rorise from Mora by the million-dton Fleet Tender Gorodish in 1104. 
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches (Game Designers Workshop, 1979), 32-33.
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 18-19.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 94-100. (UWP only)
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 47-58. (UWP only)
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 46-47. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 114.
- Mike West. The Spinward States (Avenger Enterprises, 2008), 114. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty. The Spinward Marches (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), .
- Martin Dougherty. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 103-107. (UWP only)
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com
- ↑ Timothy B. Brown. Fighting Ships (Game Designers Workshop, 1981), 44.
- ↑ Matthew Sprange. High Guard (Mongoose Publishing, 2016), .