|Rilke/Ultima (Solomani Rim 0604)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Rilke is a low-population water world, which has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water and a population of less than 10,000 sophonts.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ultima Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- It is a colony of Thamber (Solomani Rim 0704).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The mainworld has two small moons.
Rilke Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Rilke
Primary Main Sequence 0.98 4900 - 5800 0.886 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00891 0.07807 0.75 - 1.22 0.891 8.91 Orbit # * * 3 3 7
0604 Rilke (Imperial)
Starport: Class III.
Diameter: 5,200 miles (8,300 km). Gravity: 0.72g.
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen (Tainted).
Government: Captive (Thamber).
Control Level: 5.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: 3.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Imperium.