Quadrant is a lesser used unit of Astrographic measurement.
- It is a kind of Metric mostly used in political astrography.
Covering an area of 16 parsecs (spinward-trailing) by 20 parsecs (coreward-rimward), covering the area of four subsectors. Within a sector there are four quadrants:
- Alpha quadrant - the coreward/spinward part the sector, covering subsectors A, B, E and F.
- Beta quadrant - the coreward/trailing part of the sector, covering subsectors C, D, G, and H.
- Gamma quadrant - the rimward/spinward part of the sector, covering subsectors I, J, M, and N.
- Delta quadrant - the rimward/trailing part of the sector, covering subsectors K, L, O and P.
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|