style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
|Primary||K1 V M0 V|
|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||2.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Pixie is a vacuum world, with no atmosphere or hydrosphere. The system supports a population of fewer than 10,000 sophonts. This world contains an archaeological site with artifacts suspected to be from the now-vanished Ancients. There is a habitat or settlement for criminals or exiles from other worlds here. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Regina Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Pixie, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Astrography & Planetology
Although Pixie itself is a small vacuum planet with a tiny population of hard-luck belters, its large starport provides services along the Xboat route to Kinorb (Spinward Marches 2202) and Aramis (Spinward Marches 3110).
Binary Solar System
Pixie Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Pixie
Primary Main Sequence 0.774 3800 - 4800 0.352 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00781 0.04921 0.47 - 0.77 0.781 7.81 Orbit # * * 2 2 7 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Pixie
Secondary Main Sequence 0.489 2800 - 3600 0.04 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00511 0.01659 0.16 - 0.26 0.511 5.11 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None
Point of Interest: Prison Hulk
The Pixie system contains a single gas giant. In orbit around the gas giant is an ex-Kinunir class Vanguard Cruiser converted to a prison, known as Imperial Prison Station 17.
History & Background (Dossier)
It reportedly, is an Ancients xeno-archaeological site.
Imperial Landed Nobility
Pixie, as a member world of the Third Imperium has a member of the Imperial Nobility overseeing the world.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight. The local Imperial Governor General is Sir Gurech of Pixie who is an Imperial Vargr and retired Naval Admiral.
|This article has a secret.|
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches (Game Designers Workshop, 1979), 20-21.
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 18-19.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 94-100. (UWP only)
- Gary L. Thomas. "Adventure: One Last Stop." The Travellers' Digest 21 (1990): 8-15.
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 47-58. (UWP only)
- Marc Miller. MegaTraveller 1: The Zhodani Conspiracy (Paragon Software, 1990), .
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 38. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 80.
- Hans Rancke-Madsen. "Worlds Within Jump-6 of Regina", JTAS Online (July 18, 2006)
- Mike West. The Spinward States (Avenger Enterprises, 2008), 103. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty. The Spinward Marches (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), .
- Martin Dougherty. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 40-45. (UWP only)
- Gareth Hanrahan. Secrets of the Ancients (Mongoose Publishing, 2010), 254.Gareth Hanrahan. Secrets of the Ancients (Mongoose Publishing, 2021), 254.
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com
- Worlds with an Ancient Site
- Third Imperium worlds
- Domain of Deneb worlds
- Era: Milieu 1116
- Binary Star System
- Articles at intermediate completion state
- Duplicate citations
- Ancients Site worlds
- General Products worlds
- General Shipyards worlds
- Highport worlds
- Humaniti worlds
- Mining worlds
- Shipyard worlds
- Worlds with a X-Boat Station
- T5 Second Survey worlds