Mongoose 2nd: Naval Campaign Sourcebook
|Naval Campaign Sourcebook|
|Available from||DriveThru RPG, Mongoose|
|Also See||Mongoose 2nd: Element Class Cruisers: Ship Builder's Blueprints|
Mongoose 2nd: Naval Campaign Sourcebook is a Mongoose Publishing source book designed for Mongoose 2nd. This book was released as part of the Mongoose 2nd: Element Class Cruisers: Ship Builder's Blueprints and is not available separately.
The three classes of ship that make up the Element cruiser family are mainstays of the Imperial Navy, and can be found across Charted Space. From fighting wars and protecting the space lanes, to flag showing missions and voyages of discovery, Element cruisers are true, reliable workhorses of the navy. These huge vessels are equipped with configurable pods, allowing them to be tailored to specific missions, and this box set contains eight such pods, allowing a cruiser to act as a fleet carrier, exploration ship, scout or strike vessel.
Also included is the Naval Campaigns Handbook, a complete guide to running your own ‘bridge crew’ campaigns in Traveller. Huge, sweeping campaigns can be created that will take a military ship and its crew through a war, or far out into unexplored space to discover what lies beyond the reach of the Third Imperium.
- Martin Dougherty
- Matthew Sprange
- Original Core Mechanics
- Gareth Hanrahan
- Layout and Graphic Design
- Sandrine Thirache, Amy Perrett
- Interior Illustrations
- Amy Perrett, Shen Fei, Anderson Maia, Andoni Fernandez, Sandrine Thirache
- Simon Bell, Alan Buckmaster, Scotty Diamond, Shawn Driscoll, Alex Greene, John Griffiths, Katrina Hepburn, William F. Hostman, Jason Kemp, Donavan Lambertus, Dale C McCoy Jr, Andy McMillan, Amy Perrett, Richard Ricker, Ian Stead, Sandrine Thirache, John Watts, Edward Wheeler, James Wilcox, Sam Wissa & Apotheosis, and the Digital Arc Systems Crew (Dina Novitskaya, Lori Golder, Noah Ternullo, Fred Golder)
Table of Contents
|Travellers in a Naval Campaign||3|
|Running a Naval Campaign||7|
|The ship and crew as characters||10|
|Crewing the ship||20|
|Appendix: Alternatives & options||55|
- Martin Dougherty. Naval Campaign Sourcebook (Mongoose Publishing, 2018), 1.