Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Marsus/Bunkeria (Core 0127)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Bunkeria Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It also contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.