Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Lau/Shallows (Dagudashaag 0812)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Lau is a poor, pre-industrial hellworld with a population struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants.
- This world would like to become a major industrial powerhouse in the subsector, but lacks the population and resources to build an adequate workforce and industrial business sector.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Shallows Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Meuun.
Lau is famous for its spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
- The combination of a rich orange sun, ammonia-ice crystals in the mid-atmosphere layers and dust clouds that surround the planet make for beautful, iridescent displays.
- Tourists flock in their tens at thousands to just sit and watch these impressive and memorable events.
- Otherwise this world would be Just another uninteresting and barren backwater.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.