|Lasher/The Empty Void (Corridor 1430)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Lasher is a low population, fluidic hellworld of less than 10,000 sophonts struggling to survive in a inhospitable environment.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the The Narrows Subsector of Corridor Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- During the Long Night this world was named Khip.
No information yet available.
- System Name Lasher
- System Location Corridor Sector / Empty Void Subsector J
- Travel Zone Green (No Special Restrictions)
- Stellar Type K4 III
- Gas Giants 5
- Asteroid Belts 2
- Bases Imperial Naval Base
- System Detail
Main World Data
- Starport B: Good Facilities. Spacecraft Shipyards. Refined Fuel. Class IV
- Diameter 8 Large (12,800km)
- Atmosphere C Exotic (Insidious)
- Hydrographics 2 Dry World/Fluid (20%)
- Population 2 600
- Government 0 None
- Law Level 0 None/Anarchy
- Tech Level 9 Early Stellar (Fusion, Circa 2010) GTL 9
- Core Type Molten
- Density 1 Earths
- Mass 1.15 Earths
- Gravity 1.04 G
- Rotation Period 22 hours
- Orbital Period 235 days
- Axial Tilt 30 degrees
- Orbital Eccentricity 0.008
- Satellites 1
- Surface Pressure 609.002 atm
History & Background (Dossier)
- It has an orbital imperial Naval Base and starport.
The only permanent residents live there to serve the naval base's needs as civilian contractors. A single squadron is typically deployed here. The rumored base closure would eliminate the economy, such as it is. Only heavily armored naval personnel visit the surface to visit a deep weapon site in special high performance shuttles. Bars, purveyor's of adult entertainment, and small shops catering to imperial naval needs predominate. The locals have an automated orbital missile platform which sounds comical when hailing visiting ships, it loudly declares via broadcast radio signals, in a deep synthetic voice for ships to heave to and prepare to be boarded, which it has no means of doing. Then regardless of the reaction, it thanks them for their cooperation. A large automated ore recovery station drifts between the asteroid belts mining nickel and iron. It fabricates large sections of thick hull plating which pile up, awaiting battle damaged warships in need of repair.
- Trade Information
- System Classifications :
- World Trade Number (WTN) : 1
- Per Capita Income (WPCI) : $ 1832