|Mode||simple airframe, basic propeller airplane|
|Speed||EMPTY maximum 160kph, cruise 120kph, minimum 40kph|
- This is designed as a bare minimum military plane.
Serving with the Jacent Resistance Forces, this Jacent (FH 2331) (world) designed plane has a crew of 1, pilot/gunner in a simple cockpit with simple controls. The simple subsonic airframe is locally manufactured and can carry four passengers.
- Vehicle Dimensions: 60 m3 ready for combat, 20 m3 packed for shipping.
- Total mass: 1 empty, 2.2 tons loaded.
- Production Cost: Cr. 55,985.377
- Movement: Maximum Empty 160kph/133cm, cruise 120kph/100cm, minimum/stall speed 40kph/33cm; Maximum Loaded 150kph/125cm, cruise 112.5kph/93.75cm; minimum 40kph/33cm.
- Movement effect on fire: None
- Turns: 45 degrees empty, 37 degrees loaded
- Agility: 3/2 empty/loaded
- Equipment: 100 power radio.
- Power: 0.036775 megawatt power plant consumes 22.065 liters of fuel per hour, fuel capacity 83.2084 liters, enough for 3.77 hours. The basic propeller engines generate 0.2217916 tons of thrust for a 0.1337272 G rating empty and a 0.125 G rating loaded.
- Weapons: There are two bomb racks, one under each wing (8 drag). The typical weapon load is 12 x 100 kg iron bombs with 24 cm HE warheads 34/6/5, which are included in the purchase price (+1.2 tons).
- There is a stabilized HMG mounted in the nose. There is storage for 800 rounds, enough for 20 fire phases. It can engage eight targets and has a +2 signature. Its direct fire characteristics are:
- Effective Long Extreme
- 50(6)+3 100(5)+2 150(3)+1
- Vehicle: 12
- Weapons: 0
- Electronics: 1