Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gregg Giles is a Traveller author, contributor, and fan.
Gregg worked in the video game industry as a Producer and designer for 8.5 years for Electronic Arts, Acclaim Entertainment, Sierra and 3DO.
- His game credits include about 35 unique titles including the early Need for Speed series and High Heat Baseball.
- His products were developed on platforms including the PC, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sega-CD, Sega Mega-Drive (Japan and Europe), Sega GameGear, Nintendo GameBoy, Commodore Amiga and the Apple Macintosh.
- He currently works actively in senior management roles in the Web industry, having produced countless projects and solutions with Acxiom Digital, Organic Media and Medimedia USA.
- Gregg resides in San Francisco, California.
This person has the following external links available:
- EXTERNAL LINK: Gregg's website
- EXTERNAL LINK: Security Leak website (official archive)
- EXTERNAL LINK: BrainThink.com
History & Background (Dossier)
Gregg Giles was the publisher, editor and chief writer for Traveller RPG focused Security Leak Magazine (fanzine) and the Security Leak Newsletter.
- He also contributed to the Rebellion Sourcebook and is credited in the MegaTraveller series from the Game Designers Workshop.
Traveller RPG Wiki Participation
This person has not yet elected to participate at the wiki.
Bibliography-Ludography (Published Products)
This person has authored, contributed, playtested, or otherwise participated in the publication of the following products:
|Publications where this person is mentioned in the credits|
References & Contributions (Sources)
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science