|Gazulin/Gazulin (Trojan Reach 2708)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Gazulin is a rich, pre-agricultural world with a moderate population over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in size.
- The world's agricultural industry is growing and some economists forecast an explosion in this world's agribusiness in the near future as new agro-technology and a more capable labor force are imported.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- This world has high-grade living conditions with a good climate and a non-harmful environment. As such, this world is much sought after with large queues for immigration here.
- This world contains an archaeological site with suspected high-tech remnants of the now-vanished Ancients precursor race.
- The world serves as the subsector capital with the significant extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Gazulin Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It also contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Gazulin has attempted to retain its pre-eminence in the subsector by controlling trade from Tobia and by emphasizing its cultural influence. But with each passing generation the nexus of power in the subsector slips coreward.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is the subsector capital and contains a Naval Base, a Scout Base, and an archaeological site that is believed to have been built by the Ancients.