Forum:Next Sector (June 2015)
Pretty soon, Zarushagar Sector will be complete (356 out of 496 worlds), probably in the next 3 to 8 days.
*** Which sector should we concentrate efforts on next? ***
I was thinking of pitching my efforts into helping complete Dagudashaag Sector, which is almost complete (450 out of 560 worlds).
My other ideas are:
- Start filling out Centrax Sector (1 out of 432 worlds)
- Start writing the synopsis paragraphs for Zarushagar Sector.
- Follow and assist with another of the group's projects.
By the way, nearly every world in Zarushagar Sector has the trade codes filled in making synopsis paragraphs easier to write.
- The missing worlds for Dagudashaag already exist, they're in Periodical: Signal-GK Issue #6 which was published but not uploaded to the internet, so I don't have access to the data. I want to get the original data first.
- My vast preference would be for you to fill the synopsis paragraphs for Zarushagar Sector. If you could add more information, like generating the data for the GURPS paragraph from GURPS Traveller: First In. Many of the parts are encoded in the Zarushagar Sector/climate data page. Tjoneslo (talk) 16:27, 31 May 2015 (EDT)
Thank you, Tjoneslo, I think I'll start working on the summary paragraphs then. Although I may take a bit of a break in-between them as the straight plug and chug data entry can be a bit tiring at times... You were kind enough to already tell me how the summary paragrpahs work so I'll work from that data. Maksim-Smelchak (talk) 12:50, 2 June 2015 (EDT)