Fort William (world)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Fort William/Ea (Reaver's Deep 1521)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M2 V M4 V|
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This world toils under the control of a military government with conditions reflecting that situation including curtailed civil rights and limited freedoms.
- It is a member of the Confederacy of Duncinae in the Ea Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector.
- This world-system hosts a Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces, which may be located on or off-world.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Fort William Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Fort William
Primary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Fort William
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3626 2100 - 3000 0.014 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00369 0.00967 0.09 - 0.15 0.369 3.69 Orbit # * * 0 1 5 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with ground forces.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|