Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chris Foss is a Traveller artist, contributor, and fan.
Christopher Foss (born 1946) is a British illustrator and science fiction artist, best known for his science fiction book covers.
- Books featuring Foss illustrations include the 1970s British paperback covers for Isaac Asimov's Foundation Trilogy, the Terran Trade Authority, and E. E. "Doc" Smith's Lensman series.
- Some of the art he did produce was specific to the stories and some examples of this are the covers he did for the Grafton publications of the Demon Princes novels by Jack Vance in the late 1980's, Star King, The Killing Machine, The Palace of Love, The Face and The Book of Dreams.
- Please see:
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Chris_Foss. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under the Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.|
History & Background (Dossier)
Chris's work for Traveller consists of a number of paintings licensed for use by Imperium Games which were originally published in his book Diary of a Spaceperson (ISBN 1-85028-049-5).
- Chris also contributed a number of original drawings for some of the books interiors.
Traveller RPG Wiki Participation
This person has not yet elected to participate at the wiki.
References & Contributions (Sources)
This person has authored, contributed, playtested, or otherwise participated in the publication of the following products:
This person has the following external links available:
- External Link: Chris Foss Homepage
- External Link: Chris Foss Gallery