Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:34, 11 April 2021 by AB-101 (Remove the "under construction" note from the start of world articles.)
|Austa/Anise (Magyar 2503)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Anise Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has colonies at:
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Austa Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Austa
Primary Main Sequence 1 5100 - 5900 1 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0093 0.08294 0.8 - 1.3 0.93 9.3 Orbit # * * 3 3 7 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|