Attributes are part of the game mechanic
The particular set of attributes applicable to character generation in Traveller have changed over time - each Traveller Version (or sometimes module) has altered the list to a smaller or larger degree.
These characteristics are divided into those Inherent Attributes which are the fundamental descriptors of a character and part of the UPP; and Derived Attributes which are (as one might expect) a result of the effects of the character generation process.
A full list is given in the Referral Tree below.
Inherent Attributes are included in the character's Universal Personality Profile a.k.a. UPP.
Derived Attributes are listed elsewhere in the character's description.
Attributes cannot fully describe a character, and additional traits are also recorded as Characteristics and Skills.
§ == ( Please refer to the following AAB Library Data
for more information: ) == §
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. Characters and Combat (Game Designers Workshop, 1977), .
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Traveller: The New Era (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), .
- Gareth Hanrahan. Core Rulebook (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), .
- Matthew Sprange. Core Rule Book (Mongoose Publishing, 2016), .
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), .
- Author & Contributor: BackworldTraveller